Thursday, July 15, 2010

Savannah

For those who don't know....I spent 6 weeks in Savannah, GA doing inner-city missions in 2007. That is probably one of the most important times of my life, that shaped and molded me into who I am today!

"Why do you mention this?" you may ask. Well, tonight, I was unpacking a box of my stuff from college that has been sitting behind our couch since we moved (And under the stairs at the town house since I moved in w/Thehubs) and found my journal that I kept while in Savannah.

I actually found about 7 or 8 of my prayer journals too, which was awesome! But my Savannah journal is I think the only one that I've kept strictly to record events and not prayers to God.

I think over the next several weeks I want to share with you guys (whoever you are) about some of the things God did while in Savannah. The things that still affect my life today.


On a different note- Thehubs hasn't bought the game for me to start playing, and really hasn't mentioned it. Hopefully, he weighed his risks and decided that going to the pool all the time wasn't worth it. lol But I'll keep you updated if/when I become a "gamer".

For now- we'll focus on Savannah....hope to begin sharing soon!

No comments: