Thursday, March 5, 2009

Honeymoon!

Ok, so today was EXTREMELY INTERESTING!!!!! Let me just map it all out for you!
1. I just booked our honeymoon to Cozumel and Yukatan, MX! I'm so so excited! However, michael and I are extremely broke now!
2. There was ANOTHER head lice case today (this is the 3rd one within a month!) So we got the call from the irate mom, and then just when I'm trying to get the scoop from the school nurse, we get a call from the front, and the mom is there....with her head lice infested girls! Ahhhhh
Thankfully, I didn't have to deal with them, and things got straightened out, but still! It was crazy!
3. I had lunch with a good friend, Chelcey, and that was very enjoyable. She's getting married the week before me, and we're both Social Workers-to-be, so our lives are pretty much the same! :) It's good to talk about all the stresses to someone who actually has a clue how you feel.
4. Oh, once again regarding the honeymoon.....good news is that we don't have to get our passports! That was a huge relief to me, and will save about $100 for the 2 of us!
5. I'm trying to decided on exactly when to have my lingerie shower. It's technically scheduled for May 2nd, but if we have it then, we can't have it at Mallory's aunt's pool....If it's the week before that (april 25th) some of my friends won't be able to make it. :( Any sugesstions on something fun we could do instead of a pool party on the 2nd would be great!
6. I'm starving, and I'm cooking meatball subs for supper tonight. I've never done this before, so that should be interesting! I'm also going to try and work on that darn puzzle of ours....it'll get done one of these days!

I guess that's all......considering I blogged this morning too! Off to cook some yummy supper!!!

1 comment:

Crystal Odom said...

Josh and I went to Mexico on a cruise for our Honeymoon too! Small world! :) We loved it! It's really romantic and relaxing!