Sunday, October 30, 2011

FINALLY

So I'm pretty sure I'm like the only first-time mom that has waited until her 9th month of pregnancy to get the baby room all finished. Seriously- we really didn't even start on it until like August, which was when I had originally wanted it all done. But life happens, and this pregnancy certainly flew by a lot quicker than I ever thought it would!!

So....here are some pics of the adorable room!! I don't know what I would do if it weren't for my parents, mother-in-law, and aunt for helping out with different purchases and what-not.

Here's the view of his room from the doorway. I just love walking by and getting a glimpse of it! 


The bed! 
Complete with Houndstooth blanket, bumper pads, and polka dot dust ruffle made by my Aunt Debra! 

The dresser/ changing table. We bought this along with the night stand at a consignment shop. 
My parents refurbished it for us, making it look absolutely beautiful and match everything wonderfully!



The curtain valance- of course made by Aunt Debra. LOVE them!!



The glider/ ottoman is from Thehub's mom...and I believe his brother & sister pitched in on that too.
And then there's the night stand too. 

The burp cloth on the back of the glider says "Itty Bitty Bama Baby" =)

A closer view of the bedding. 
Notice the houndstooth/ Alabama hat.....my dad HAD to order this for his grandson, and now he says he's going to purchase one for himself too. Can't wait to see my little fellow wearing it!

Oh, and the burp cloth here says "I drool Crimson & White" =)

That's all folks! Now we're all FINALLY ready for his arrival, and I don't have to worry about his room any more!!
Only about 2 and a half weeks until the official due date. We go to the Dr. every Monday now, so that has become my favorite day of the week. I just hope I've progressed a tad bit more this week, and that he hurries up and gets here! If not, that's okay. I'm prepared for his stubbornness, and have said the whole time that he'll probably wait and come a week late! (But seriously hoping that doesn't happen!)

No comments: