Friday, December 16, 2011

Scared

I wrote this obviously BEFORE little bit was born, but never posted it....just a view of my emotional state at that point. :)


I am hopefully just a day or two away from giving birth to my firstborn. I seriously had no clue that my emotions would be this strong. I cry at the drop of a hat, which is to be expected I suppose.

I'm just so overwhelmed at how everything is about to change. Thehubs and I will no longer just be husband and wife, but also mommy and daddy. We will have another human being depending on us 100%.

There is so much dependance on the Lord right now. So much is absolutely out of my control, which is often a struggle of mine. I have no control over when he decides to come (other than making a decision of induction), no control if he's healthy or not, no control how long the delivery lasts, no control how my recovery goes (to an extent), no control over so much....and that freaks me out (of course)!

No comments: