Friday, April 3, 2009

Best day EVER

So, I sent in my application to 3 different places this week. One to Shelby Emergency Assistance, one to Gateway, and the last to Glenwood, Inc. I had planned all week to make follow up calls today with them, to just make sure they knew that I WANT A JOB BAD!! So, after sitting and staring at the number to Glenwood dialed in my phone and ready to call for about 10 mintues, I finally got up the nerve to call. When the lady answered, I told her who I was and said that I was just calling to make sure she received my application. She said she had, and also said that she had it set to the side, and had planned to call me to set up an interview for next week. I think I about fell out of my chair right then! So, we set up an interview for next Wednesday at 10:30!!! I couldn't be more excited!! REALLY!!!
Now to make this day even better, I have the most amazing fiance in the world, (who I haven't been able to get in contact with to tell him my good news yet) and I have my very first Shower tonight!!! Mom is meeting me this afternoon to shop a little, then we're going to Dorann's house for my shower!
Just had to share that with you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's wonderful news! I'll keep you and this interview in my prayers :o) Good luck!!!