Sunday, June 2, 2013

5QF (a little late)

Ok, so I know I'm a few days late, but I still wanna try and do 5QF each week. So here goes. You can link up too HERE


1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?

Geeze, do I really have to think of that now?!?! MissPriss is not even 4 months old yet! Well, she's 3 days shy of it, but still...

I wasn't able to date until I was 16. And not a day early. My dad was very adamant that this was the rule in our house. I always tried to "finagle" my way to go out with friends- which were often guys. But nope...

So I guess I'll stick to 16. I know TheHubs and I will get some flack from being "old fashioned" on that, but oh well. 


2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework?


Well, MY kids don't have summer anything....and I hope they never have to. Our goals/ plans are to homeschool the kiddos when that time comes. 

But in general, I've never ever understood summer homework. I mean, seriously!?!


3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?


Ummm....neither!!!! No AC in Alabama- I don't think so! But if I had to choose, it would definitely be heat. You can only take off so much clothes, but you can always bundle up more.


4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family)


The nasty comforters on the bed. And the hair dryers. Can they not invest in better hair dryers??? 


5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"? (Bonus points for those of you that get this reference!)



I have no clue on this one. But once again, my kiddos aren't school aged yet so I dunno. I'd have to phone a friend on that one... hahaha!



So I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was spend working (as I do EVERY WEEKEND).

Yep, while everybody else in the world hates Mondays and loves Fridays....I hate Fridays and can't wait for Monday!

But one day I wont' have to work....thanks to my hard working hubby love.

Happy Monday (tomorrow)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: