Friday, May 24, 2013

5QF


It's time for Five Question Friday. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly to get the picture to be the link to her blog. So just in case that doesn't work, CLICK HERE see 5QF's post. :) Enjoy and Happy Firday! 





1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second?

You mean my 3 1/2 month old baby girl alarm? If that's what you're referring to, then I sleep past the alarm and get up at the last minute. Like, wait until she's about to get really mad and start screaming- then I dart in her bedroom to shush her before she wakes up big brother.


2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies?


Since just having 2nd baby, my views on this have changed. I used to frown on those having showers for the 2nd baby - especially when they're close together- but now I completely understand the necessity. I wasn't given a baby shower for MissPriss and if it weren't for a sweet nurse @ work giving me lots of clothes, then she'd have been stuck wearing lots of boy clothes. 
And there are just other necessities that are needed for each baby- especially if they're different genders.

At the minimum, a diaper shower. That would have been helpful as well.

3. How will you spend Memorial Day?


Oh I'm so very excited! I just hope things go as planned in my "perfect world". My
Parents are coming up and we're all planning to go to the park and hang out. We took EJ and MissPriss today and he loved it! I'll have to post pictures of the most awesome playground ever next week.

4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..?


Not really. Last time there was a tornado warning for our area, TheHubs & I loaded the kids up last minute and headed to none other but Walmart. We walked around with the kiddos in the buggy for a little while, then they made everybody go to the back of the building and stay until the warning passed. 
Very entertaining, I might add.

Growing up, our plan was very similar. Wait until the tornado has been reported down a few miles away, then jump in the car and hall tale down the street (a few miles) to the friend's basement. Then stay until it passed. 

Maybe we should develop a plan better than Walmart....

5. What is your favorite morning drink?


Water. Yep, H2O. Either that or milk. But I only drink milk if I'm eating breakfast. Ever since giving up soft drinks in high school (long long time ago), I have been a water girl. Seriously, I feel all groggy and tired if I haven't had my ice cold glass of water.
Don't judge. =)





No comments: