Sunday, September 4, 2011

Love of Space Bags!

This weekend has probably been one of the most productive weekends I've had as far as getting things ready for Mr.Baby.

We have purchased the fabric for his bedding and curtains. Houndstooth for the bumper pad, and red w/white polka dots for the dust ruffle & curtain valance! It's going to be so stinkin' cute!!!!!! I can't wait to see the finished product of everything, and I know my aunt will do a fantastic job of making everything!

His room has been officially cleaned out completely! Mom came today and helped me get pretty much my entire apartment organized!

**This happened while Thehubs & dad went to Atlanta for a Braves game. I think us ladies need a fun day after all our hard work. Well Mom did most of the hard work, but I feel like I helped a lot! :)**


We purchased a shelf for our storage room, and was able to put a lot more stuff out there that was in Mr.Baby's room. Space Bags were also bought, and with the first bag filled and vacuumed out, Mom & I both were in love! Those things are absolutely amazing!

Here's what we put in several bags:
*A complete queen bed-in-a-bag set
*2 pillows and several blankets
*My summer clothes all fit in 1 "large" bag
* Other random clothes of Thehubs (i.e. ski pants, work pants, etc.)

We've got to purchase some more, because I plan to put a ton of towels in one of them. We have towels that we use daily, and then a basket full of rolled-up-pretty towels for guests and stuff....then we've had 2 shelves in our laundry room full of extra towels that are never-ever used. Therefore, with Mr. Space Bag's help, we can condense the size and have lots more storage room in the laundry room!!! AMAZING!!!


All that's left to do is buy some furniture for the baby room, considering all that's left in there is Thehub's computer desk. I think I'm going to let him keep it in there unless it's too cluttered w/the other furniture.

Pictures will be coming soon of our newly organized apartment! Hoping to do some re-arranging in the living room tomorrow, and possibly paint our end table and coffee table black to match everything else, and make them look newer.

Needless to say, Thehub's honey-do list is going to be never ending for a very long time!!!


No comments: