Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time Traveler's Wife

So I just watched "The Time Traveler's Wife" and let me just tell you....I cried!!

If you haven't seen it..you should!

But it just got me thinking....what would my life look like-- how would I act on a day-to-day basis if I knew what was ahead of me? What if I knew how and when I or those around me would die??

I'm thinking I wouldn't argue about the stupid things or get so upset about the things that really don't matter.

So that's my goal- to live life to the fullest. Because after all....we are not promised our next breath! I want my husband to know that if and when I die that I loved him more than anything else.

Just my thoughts for the day- any why I cried like a baby watching the last 15 minutes of the movie! :)

Happy Sunday!

No comments: