Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lies

Quick post here- but I just have to share....

Have you ever just felt defeated? You know, as a Christian, having that feeling of not being worthy of anything- not even the ability to pray openly or read the Word?

Well if so, then you can relate with me. I don't believe I have ever felt that way until here recently. And praise the Lord for revealing it to me, and showing me that it is all lies straight from the enemy.

Some of the things Satan has been filling my head with recently have been:
-Defeat and hopelessness
-I don't deserve anything
-If I don't get my way, then I deserve to be upset (SELFISHNESS)
-I'm not spiritually where I once was or where I need to be...therefore I shouldn't talk about His word, or pray for others until I get back on track

And that's just the beginning!!

This morning, I was writing in my prayer journal and was just asking God all kinds of questions....and it's so amazing how He answers in that still, small voice! He showed me that all the things I have been feeling are from Satan, and that if I just look to the Lord he will renew my strength.
The Lord has already won the battle....we should not feel defeated!
God loves us no matter what, and there is nothing in the world that we can do to make Him love us more or less!
He is always waiting, and there is nothing holding us back from his arms except for the enemy!!

Thank you, Father!!!

THIS song/ video explains it all!!! The enemy has been defeated!!!

1 comment:

Doe said...

Oh my gosh, Heather, this is EXACTLY what I needed right now. That video broke me down, for real. Thank you for sharing!!