Thursday, February 19, 2009

New to this

So, I don't really know why I'm starting this, or what made me want to do it...except that I just like reading other people's blogs sometimes, and thought it would be nice to start one of my own. I guess it's a pretty good time to start one too, considering I'm graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Work on May 9th and getting married to the love of my life, man of my dreams, Michael Hicks on June 6th. There is also the fact that I don't always get to talk to people as much as I should, so maybe this can be a way for them to keep up with me on a semi-regular basis. :)
For those who don't know, I've been doing my internship this semester at the Shelby County Schools, and I'm loving every minute of it. If you ask me about it, you'd better have about an hour, because I'll talk your ears off!!!
As far as wedding plans are going, I get to pick up my dress on April 10th! We're taking engagement pictures on the 14th of march I think it is....and we just have a lot of small detail stuff to figure out. It's pretty exciting, but overwhelming at times. But I wouldn't trade it for the world!
I guess that's all for today, my first official blog! I'm so proud!
I'm off to Michael's (soon-to-be "our") house to start cooking a yummy supper!


1 comment:

Doe said...

heyyyyyy! i'm following you :)