Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Doctor!


Well we went to the baby doctor today!!!

Here's what we found out.

Heart-rate is between 150-160 now..and in the nurse's words "He's barking like a dog" haha

Not sure if she meant to say "he" or what, but that's what I'm banking on!! Have I mentioned that I want a boy so I can be a baseball mom....and Thehubs wants a girl to spoil rotten! :)

Anyways, I saw a different doctor than my primary, and I really liked her too! (Actually a little better than my doc!)

I'm down to 126 lbs, which is less than I've weighed in years. I've lost a total of 5lbs since the beginning of my pregnancy, but they're not worried at all. Dr says I'll start gaining soon...and I'm sure that's the truth!
I guess all the vomiting I've been doing has been taking away the pounds while BabyHicks keeps growing.

She said I'm measuring great, and that I should start feeling little fluttery movements pretty soon.

I thought I felt something this morning while laying in bed, but wasn't sure.....

We go back in 4 weeks- June 21st at 2pm to do the ultrasound! We're so excited, as this will be our 1st time even seeing our baby, PLUS we'll find out if we're having a boy or a girl!!

We've just now (as in today) started talking about names! I'm super excited, but yet a bit stressed about deciding on a name, as it pretty much determines our child's destiny in life. It's a much bitter deal that I ever thought...

Ok, so here's my baby bump at 14 weeks and 5 days. This is the 1st picture I've taken, so I really have nothing to compare to before now...oh well, maybe I can keep up my updates and weekly pics of our pride and joy growing in mommy's belly!!

And yes, I cut off my head due to looking pretty rough today.... =)

No comments: