Monday, February 8, 2010

FlyLady

I found FlyLady while reading A Wife After God's Own Heart last night. The chapter was on managing the home, and it recommended that you go to that website. So I did.

And I fell in love all over again! lol
I'm telling you, this website is amazing! I signed up, and now I have the next 31 days to complete the "baby steps" of being a "flybaby". There is so much more that is on the site, but FlyLady (FL) recommends that you complete the baby steps before worrying about anything else.
So today is day one, and my task is to get my kitchen sink spick and span. Click HERE to see FL's step-by-step guide on how to do this. As I type, I have Clorox soaking. So I'm having to keep an eye on PennyLane too, don't want a dead cat on my hands!



My blogs will be focused on my babysteps over the next 31 days, hope you enjoy!Along with this, I've also decided to begin working out again. This morning was day one for that as well. My Biggest Loser DVD had some dust on it, but worked just fine. Hopefully I'll have a healthy body and a clean clean home by the spring!

And here are the results...
Before




After




I'm pretty impressed!

No comments: