Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Big deal

So I guess I could a quick update on my life. I'm actually home before 8:00 for once, and I'm pretty excited about that! However, I happen to be on call this week, so with my luck I'll get a call. Let's hope not though.

I know you've all been dying to know if I'm still living after the last scary neighbor post, huh? Well, things have actually been just fine. I haven't been home alone much, but not on purpose. Everybody has been leaving us alone......and that's the way I like it. Michael and I did get to hear the guy next door bust down the bedroom door in another screaming fight with his lady. I guess she locked him out of the bedroom or something.

Ok, on a lighter, more positive note.....for those of you who aren't friends with me on facebook, ther is some big news in the Hicks family. I GOT A CAR!!!!!!!!!!! You're probably thinking, "okay big deal...." but it is a HUGE deal for me! As you probably know if you're a faithful reader, Michael and I have been sharing cars for about 3 weeks, and it has been killing us both. Not to mention the fact that ever since we got married, I took over Michael's car and he started driving the good ol' Daewoo! He has been so sacrificial in doing that, because he has a pretty nice car, and the "woo" is falling apart!

I know, I know...you want to know what I got, huh?? Well it's a 2006 Nissan Murano. It's silver, with black cloth interior. I absolutely love it! Good news is, the gas mileage isn't so bad either- at least not for an SUV. I'm getting about 24 average this week, and I hope it can stay that way! I keep saying I'm going to post pictures on facebook, but to be honest, I haven't even taken any pics of it yet! I've been pretty busy lately. Maybe I can get some posted this weekend, and I'll try and post some here too.

Well, this cold weather is getting to me, so I'm off to throw on my warm ups and cuddle on the couch!!!

No comments: