Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Waiting

I know God is in control, and I see that evident in my life. I know that praying is what you're supposed to do constantly, and I know that God does things that are beyond my control and beyond my comprehension!
However.....I feel right now like praying isn't enough. I know that sounds horrible, but Its like I've been praying and now I'm about the point I'm like "Okay, God....hurry up!" Nobody knows what I've been praying about and that has been so hard because I feel like I'm all alone in the matter.....I just really need to get it off my chest....
I know I'm not, because my God promise to never leave me...

Do you ever feel like you're not being heard? That you know God is listening, but it's like He is waiting for some reason, and I don't know what that reason is. I've come very close to emailing friends or even people I hardly even know and spilling my guts to them about this but I can't. It's like I hear that still, small voice saying "Am I not enough....trust in me.....I'm listening....spill your guts to me, Heather!"
So then I pray......I trust.....I spill....and then I'm back to square one....I wait!!!


No comments: