Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 people

A fellow blogger posted her response to a prompt and I decided to give my own response.

The prompt:

In this weeks assignment one of the prompts is to list 10 things you would say to ten different people in your life if you had the hutzpah.Don't assume to know who is who. You might be surprised. The point is to say whatever it is you feel you need to say. It might be something you tell this person all the time, or it might be something you don't have the guts to tell them. You can be insanely obvious or mysteriously vague.

1. Thanks so much for raising me the way y'all did. You never pressured me to do anything, but encouraged me to make my own decisions. Thanks for all your prayers and support. I am who I am today because of you. Thank you for providing financially for me throughout college-I could have never have made it without you. You both made so many sacrifices to make my wedding perfect-I owe you the world! I love you with all I am, and I pray our marriage is half of what yours is.

2. You have shown me what love is all about. You're all I have ever wanted plus more! You truly swept me off my feet and continue to do so DAILY! I'm so excited we have a lifetime together!

3. I'm not too sure what happened between us. I mean, we were always close and then it just seemed like we all of a sudden were on 2 separate paths. I've been hurt a lot by your actions, but that's ok.....I've moved on.

4. I wish we could be closer. I hardly ever tell you, but I love you. I have been praying for you for so many years, that you would just come back to the Lord. I can see Him using you in so many wonderful ways, with all your amazing talents! I have written tons of letters to you expressing my feelings, but never delivered them. I pray we will one day be close--I'm always here for you if you ever need me.

5. Thank you for your faithfulness towards the Lord. You have made such an impact in my life and have taught me so many things you just do not know! I miss you so much! I'm so glad I'm a part of your family now-which means you can never run away from me! lol

6. You make me proud. It's ok to make mistakes in your life...just pick up and move on. Keep Christ FIRST! I pray that you will stay strong through these next years. Go to college!! Don't give up. Move in with me if you want to! =)

7. I have always looked up to you and wanted to be able to play the piano just like you! I'm so glad you've come around more over the past several years and we've all gotten closer! You need to hurry up and move back to Alabama! I always keep my eye open for jobs for you!

8. I do not understand the pain you have been through, and I'm so sorry. The things we have all been through have been very difficult, and I can see especially on you. I hope I never have to experience the pain of losing a child. I pray you can heal and move on. I pray for strength to get out of the bed each day and to love your family that is still here. I can't imagine....but I know HE is with you.

9. I wish you weren't so concerned with work all the time. That's all you've ever known, and that's all I've ever known you to do. I wish you both would travel and ENJOY your own money instead of saving it all. I love you so much, and I thank you for your support throughout my college years! I can't imagine losing you, but I know that day will eventually come. When it does, I have no doubt you will be walking those streets of gold, praising our Lord. Thank you for your leadership and Godly guidance in our family.

10. I'm so happy you have worked everything out with your dad. I know we both prayed for that for so many years. I pray you will continue to get back in church and raise your little boy in a Godly home. I pray your husband will be made into your spiritual leader and serve Him. You're so special to me, and have given me so much advice and support throughout everything. I ove you!

No comments: