Tuesday, June 23, 2009

boredom survey

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. The weekend (as usual)....but this one I get to help the girls paint!
2. One day (in a few years) having children!!!
3. my first REAL paycheck.....I've had a couple, but they haven't been the full amount due to being off for the wedding
4. Baby Claira Elisabeth to get here!! (Valerie & Jason's little girl....due in nov)
5. One day buying a house and actually having room to USE all our wedding gifts that are now in a closet!
6. Getting my own clients at work, and not having to shadow everybody.....that will happen in a few weeks once training is done!
7. getting my hair all chopped off SOON!
8. Growing old with Michael


8 Things I did yesterday:

1. studied for the social work license test
2. took back some wedding gifts
3. ate lunch with mom and dad
4. cooked supper
5. bought groceries
6. fell asleep in my husbands arms
7. bought some thank you gifts
8. folded some clothes


8 TV shows I watch:

Well, each of these are watched VERY rarely, considering Michael and I don't have TV....but at least they are shows that I like.

1. Grey's anatomy
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. Jon & Kate (at least back in the day when they actually loved each other!)
4. Ghost Hunters (only bc Michael LOVES it)
5. Surviverman (once again, Michael watches it)
6. I love Lucy
7. The Golden girls
8. all time favorite.....Boy Meets World


8 People I tag:
Don't think you really tag ppl on blogger......oh well.....

No comments: