Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 16

How far along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: 3-5oz, 4-5 inches (crown to rump)....bigger than a softball!

Total weight gain: Well as of my doctor's appointment last week, I've lost a total of 5lbs.

Maternity clothes: Pretty much wearing them all of the time. Gonna have to start looking for some pants that are bigger than the size 2s that were given to me...

Gender: Still waiting on June 21st...at 2pm to be exact!

Movement: I'm pretty sure I've felt some flutters here lately. At least I tell myself that it's the baby I'm feeling =)

Sleep: Still sleeping A LOT!!! However, my baby book says not to sleep on your back anymore, which sucks bc that's my favorite! I've tried to start changing that habit now, but I haven't been doing so well....

What I miss: Being able to ride a roller coaster or do other daring summer activities! I've really wanted to do something like that lately, and then realize I can't bc I'm prego!

Cravings: Cheese puffs! I was laying in bed one night and could taste them! Therefore I went out and bought some the next day!

Symptoms: Still some nausea, and my hips and lower back have also been killing me lately. My lovely chiropractor/family friend told me several weeks ago that I'd start experiencing some pain around this time due to my body beginning to stretch out and prepare for delivery over the next several months.

Food aversions: None really....

Milestones: Finding an "original" flavored toothpaste, which allows me to brush w/out gagging-on most days.

No comments: