Monday, March 14, 2011

busy times

This weekend was probably one of the busiest we've had in a WHILE!

Friday, I worked all day and then went to my parent's house while Thehubs worked Fri night.

Mom and I worked most of the day Saturday cleaning an empty lakehouse/castle.

When I say "cleaning" I mean scrubbing walls, baseboards, ceiling fans, windows, and more walls..... pretty much trying to get the foreclosed home look brand new.

Sunday was church and hanging out w/ the parents. Thehubs was able to come in Sunday morning after work, so that made me happy!

Thehubs helped my dad work Sunday and today to put down some new flooring in the downstairs of my parent's house. They got a lot of the tedious stuff done... at least that's what they say. lol

Dad's deadline is Saturday at 3pm bc that's my Mary Kay Debut!!! =)

Mom and I went back to the lakehouse/castle today and worked all day......we're still not finished. lol

Needless to say, I'm exhausted!! But I wouldn't have traded it for the world! I love my parents, and I love that Thehubs loves my parents too!!! He asks to go see them more than I do! =)


Now time for a busy work week...I'm hoping to get a lot of Mary Kay work in too!!

Don't forget about my blog contest HERE. You have 4 days to enter!!!

No comments: