Friday, March 18, 2011

5 question friday!

fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com.png


1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No....thankfully! I was scared that by going into social work I would have to testify a lot for various cases. However, one of the rules that my job has is that we CAN'T testify in court! :) I'm very grateful for that rule!

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
YES I DO!!!! It hasn't even been 2 years since the big day, and it's still hanging up in the closet. I've had good intentions to have it cleaned and boxed up, but something about that costing around $200 has prevented that from happening!

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
I like to go to bed when I'm sad or stressed! Yes, sleep becomes my best friend! Otherwise, for all of the happy emotions, I love to be outside walking or at a park! And Thehubs hates being outside, so I always have be bribe him to go with me! =)

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
No kids here...yet, anyways. But I've always said I would NEVER let them sleep with me...I'm just hoping I can stick with that commitment, because I know it's harder than it sounds!

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Very rarely....I'm usually in bed by around 9:30 or 10....11 is LATE for me! And if I am awake, I'm catching up on my recorded shows.

No comments: